Hello! I'm so happy you're here!
I'm Danielle - a wedding and portrait photographer living in a small desert town in Southern California. I'm free spirited, spontaneous, and a hopeless romantic.
I am happily married to my hunky high school sweetheart (so HUNKY!) and we have been blessed with two VERY adorable, wild and hilarious boys.. Most days you can catch me editing photos of my dreamy wedding couples, going crazy chasing our Bacon bits around, smothering my family with lots of love, or trying a new restaurant with the hubs - date night!
A few of my favorite things:
- My family! My husband Nate, our 2 boys Maddox and Greyson. and our old english bulldog Molly.
- Anything from Madewell or Anthropologie
- Cooking (Because you can't eat Chipotle every night.)
- Adventures (BIG and small)
- Traditions (My husband jokes that if we do anything more than once, I try to make it into a tradition.)
- Running, Health and Wellness
- Reading | Currently Rereading: You are a Badass
- Gardening | Gimme all the plants (and please don't let me kill them)!
- Desert sunsets
- Relaxing with my people and enjoying a glass of wine or a tasty craft beer.
I'm passionate about preserving the preciousness and beauty of life through photography, spreading kindness around like confetti and loving on people every way I can! Inspiration is all around us, but dreamy light and laughter are my jam!
I absolutely love photographing weddings. I especially enjoy thoughtful, outdoor weddings for easygoing, creative, madly in love couples! Being in front of the camera can be super intimidating, which is where I feel like my experience (both in front of and behind the camera) and lighthearted personality come into play. It brings me so much joy to help my couples feel at ease so that they can let loose, have fun and enjoy themselves. When you are comfortable and having fun, that's when the magic happens!
Life is an amazing adventure and I feel incredibly blessed that I get to do what I love every single day.
Let's become friends and make something beautiful together.